Traffic & railways monitoring
The MR3000TR is a product developed specifically for the monitoring of vibration induced by traffic and railways. The MR3000TR is based on the MR3000C, and in addition it features:
- a hardware trigger input: to trigger at any time by means of an external device
- two relay outputs, to activate external devices to have immediate information/alarms related to vibration levels.
The MR3000TR can be delivered with an internal or an external triaxial velocity sensor MS2003+, or with three external uniaxial velocity sensors MS2003+, solution dedicated to the traffic and railway measurements.
- 2 relay outputs
- 1 hardware trigger input
- Wireless connectivity
- Embedded 4G module
- Embedded Web Server for easy configuration and control
- Removable SD Card Memory
- Absolute time reference (GPS)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Velocity sensors with wide dynamic range
- Compatibility with SCS (Syscom Cloud Software)
- API REST interface available on request. Feel free to contact us for more information.