MEMS triaxial accelerometer
The MS2002+ is a triaxial accelerometer based on a micromechanical silicon chip, an ASIC for signal conditioning, and an EEPROM for storage of the calibration data.
Its small dimensions, rugged and splash-proof design and excellent long term stability make the MS2002+ the perfect match for seismic monitoring in Nuclear Power Plants and in other safety applications.
The MS2002+ from Syscom comes factory calibrated, equipped with a fully comprehensive self-test function and requires no re-calibration.
- Micromechanical capacitive chip
- Protection: IP 65
- Measuring ranges: ± 1 g / ± 2 g / ±10 g
- Sensitivity: 2 V/g – 1 V/g – 0.2 V/g
- Frequency range: 0 to 150 Hz (accuracy ±1%)
- Noise: typ. 18 μV/√Hz
- Dynamic range: > 84 dB (DC to 50 Hz)