Structures & buildings monitoring system
Syscom MR3003SB Structures & Buildings monitoring system provides a complete strong-motion and vibration monitoring network inside a building. The system can be used not only for earthquake monitoring, but also to evaluate structural damage and human comfort in case of construction sites close to the building. Typical installations include a daisy chain network of three or more stations at the foundation, middle and top floor of the building, in compliance with most of the international standards.
- IP67 compact unit containing tri-axial MEMS sensor, digital recorder, battery and communications
- Daisy chain interconnection between devices (no IT switch required)
- No need of periodic calibration
- Digital interconnection through Fiber Optics or Ethernet copper type cable
- Common timing and common triggering
- Automatic alerting, SOH notification and periodic self-test
- Remote control and data retrieval
- Compatibility with SCS (Syscom Cloud Software)
- API REST interface available on request. Feel free to contact us for more information.