The borehole sensor is able to contain a triaxial velocity sensor MS2003+ with geophones sensing elements or a triaxial acceleration sensor MS2008+ with MEMS sensing elements. It is very rugged, entirely made of stainless steel and fully protected against liquids, IP68. It is dedicated to go deep into drills for underground vibration monitoring and have to be connected to an MR2002-SM24-K or MR3003 datalogger for dataprocessing and communications.
• Free field input motion monitoring
• Deep bed rock monitoring
• Down hole / drilling
- Flexibility to integrate a triaxial velocity sensor based on geophones or a triaxial accelerometer sensor based on MEMS.
- Housing: Very rugged, stainless steel, diameter 70 mm (2.756 in) height 226 mm (8.897 in)
- Protection: Fully protected against liquids, IP68
- Weight: ~3 kg
- Orientation: Vertical borehole
- Accessories: 25 m cable with LEMO plug MR side. M16 cable gland on the borehole enclosure. 25 m steel cable for borehole extraction post-measures.